WellSpring Community Acupuncture
Welcome back patients! We want to keep you and your loved ones safe and healthy. So, please only set-up an appointment if it is absolutely necessary. We appreciate your consideration. Thank you.
Please DO NOT come into the clinic if:
1. You have a fever.
2. You have a cough not related to seasonal allergies.
3. You have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a mask to your appointment.
2. Please do not enter upon arrival.
3. Call when you arrive to get the all-clear to enter.
4. Observe social distancing of 6ft if there is another person, other than your practitioner, in the building.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
1. The sheets and face rest covers are always fresh, the vinyl underneath the face rest covers will be wiped with isopropyl alcohol and the vinyl beneath the sheets are wiped with a bleach solution after EACH patient.
2. All sheets and towels are replaced after EACH patient.
3. All treatment room door knobs, light switches, chairs, shelves and other surfaces are wiped with a bleach solution after EACH patient.
4. White sheets/towels are washed with bleach and detergent, colored sheets are washed in hot, soapy water.
5. The restroom fixtures and handles are wiped with a bleach solution after EACH use.
QUESTIONS? JUST ASK!
WellSpring Community Acupuncture offers a natural and holistic approach to medicine, that promotes wellness through engaging your body's natural healing potential. We strongly feel it is our responsibility as healthcare practitioners to encourage and to educate our patients to take care of their own health. Let your healing process begin with WellSpring Community Acupuncture.
All of our individualized treatments are carefully designed to relieve your pain and help you live a happier, more comfortable life. Our system of healthcare focuses on the whole person. We look at your body structure, physiological systems, diet and nutrition, as well as your emotional and psychological state. We invite you to review our list of treatments and services below to learn more about what we can do to help you heal. We are an LGBTQIA+ Safe Space. We offer a place for ANYONE to come and be cared for.
Reviews & Feedback
“I absolutely love WellSpring Community Acupuncture and how much better I feel every time I walk out the door!”
“I came in with a herniated disc in my back and had been in serious pain for months. After a few treatments from fAe at WellSpring Community Acupuncture, I was feeling great. I was even dunking the basketball two-handed! I can't say enough about the care I received there.”
“I've been lucky to be able to come to WellSpring for the last 5 years for both massage and acupuncture. Not only does it help my physical body, but it helps my spirit as well.”